What we fix
We recover data from computers, portable hard disks, mobile phones and many other devices
We work on a variety of devices
Does your data need recovering? The first thing you need to do is STOP using the device and turn the power off.
- HDD - traditional hard disks
- SSD - Solid State Drives
- External/portable USB hard drives
- USB flash memory
- CF - Compact Flash cards
- SD and other memory cards
- Windows and Apple desktop computers
- NAS - Network Attached Storage systems
- DVR - Digital Video Recorders
- DVDs and CDs
- Multimedia Centres
- Dash cams & GPS navigators
- Tape formats: LTO, DAT, DDS, AIT, DLT-S, QIC, ZIP, Tracker
- Embedded device backup tapes
- Tablets - iPad & Android
- Laptop computers
- Mobile phones (including iPhone and Samsung)
- Single drive and multi drive setups - RAID and tape drives.
We can recover from all major brands
And whole a lot more
We deal with logical & physical problems
Send in a job
When assessing if data is retrievable from a device we operate mostly on a no-fix-no-charge policy, with free quotes. In some cases a device may need to be partially repaired before we can assess if the data is retrievable, when this occurs there may be a fee applied. All fees will be communicated and agreed upon before any work commences.
The final cost of a recovery job will depend on many factors. These factors could include: the amount of time spent recovering data; the amount of time your device spent in our image extraction machines; the cost of spare parts required to recover data; the type of device; and the urgency of a job. A small job may cost around $100, while a typical HDD with a physical problem could range in cost from $300 to $700.